Friday, November 22, 2013

I... got... the game...

You better be thankful.

Why, you ask?

Because I'm taking the time to write this blog post instead of playing A Link Between Worlds.  I haven't even opened the box yet.

And I think it's going to kill me.

So, really quick, I'm gonna write a post.

Anyway, my coach forced me to go to swim practice after school, so I had that to suffer through.  Time didn't move for an hour.  It felt like a day, or something.

So, then we went to Gamestop, and I was trying to act relatively calm and normal, but when the guy handed me the game, my hand was literally shaking.

I should have brought my 3DS to school, because the car ride back from the store was excruciating.  The box was taunting me, because I couldn't play it.

So now I'm home, and I'm opening it...

What?

There's no manual...  Oh, it's a digital manual thing.  Weird.

Well, I'm out... I know what I'll be doing for the next week...

Oh!  I'm out on Thanksgiving break for a week.  :D

Are you going to get the game soon?  Tell me in the comments and stuff... anything else?

No.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment