Saturday, April 4, 2015

Changes...

Hey. I've been contemplating life.

More specifically, the life of this blog. I don't do much contemplating very often, so that's saying something.

Anyway, I had an epiphany.

A revelation.

A discovery.

A "there's not enough stuff about Zelda to write about so I might as well expand my content to encompass other material" type of moment.

Yeah. I've been thinking about it, and I've decided to write about other games and such. It's still primarily a Zelda blog, and I'm far too lazy to change the name or the banner or the background or anything else, so don't worry about that. I'm just thinking that writing about stuff other than Zelda in addition to Zelda would be pretty neat.

Another reason for this change is that hardly any people read this blog anyway (90% of that is my fault; I guess I'm just way too consistent in my posting for some people. Look, I had 58 posts in 2013 and 3 in 2014. It doesn't get much better than that).

Obvious sarcasm aside, I came to the conclusion that since not enough people read this anyway for it to be entirely worth my time to solely write about Zelda news, I might as well turn this into sort of a journal-blog hybrid to capture my experiences and progress as a gamer.

...

Yeah, I made that sound incredibly overcomplicated. I just want a journal of sorts. That's out on the internet... for anyone to read. Creepy people. Like you.

Only joking, haha. I still embrace and encourage any readers I can get, but I figured since that number is so low I'll do this for my own purposes too, so I can look back at the end of the day and say "Hey. I sure wasted a lot of time playing games. Cool."

So what does this all mean? Well, right now I'm currently playing through Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Pokemon Y, Dark Souls, and Fire Emblem Awakening. I just completed Majora's Mask 3D 100% (yes, that includes all 24 kinds of fish), so I'm likely going to be doing updates on those games. And more. You'll see.

All in all, I'd expect about 50% Zelda, 50% other stuff. Mostly Nintendo.

So, to wrap this up, I'd like to leave these here, just to brag about my 5 hours of "fun, hearty gameplay" spent fishing in each of the fishing holes.


That's right. I'm pretty cool.

And I guess I'll wrap this up here. To all you lovely nonexistent readers, be expecting some new posts about various games. And rest assured, I'll stay inconsistent as always.

Thanks for putting up with my incredibly obnoxious posts!

2 comments:

  1. hey there! It's been...forever! I sorta disappeared...do you remember me? I've never really forgotten about your blog, I just came to the decision today that I'd finally check how you've been. I'm looking forward to some reading of your blog in the future!

    Anyways, as for the decision, I personally think that's a good idea, especially for the time being; seriously NOTHING seems to be happening in the Zelda universe right now and you can't always rely on things to be happening so often. I'll be interested to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yeah, of course I remember you! You were my first commenter, I believe!

    I unfortunately won't be able to be as active as I once was (life gets in the way), but I hope you'll still enjoy what I can post. Most of all, I'm just glad someone is still here, haha.

    ReplyDelete